**Updated May 20, 2021
We continue to follow the guidelines laid out by the MN Governor and other agencies. The safety of our patients is extremely important to us. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you are in our office you will be safe. We follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, here are protocols that we have implemented to help protect our patients and dental team:
- You will need to complete a pre-appointment screening form. A link to this form will be sent to you via email and/or text prior to your appointment.
- Only patients should come to the appointment unless a parent/guardian or driver is needed.
- Since we’re a healthcare facility, you are still (as of May 2021) required to wear a mask in our office, except when you are in the dental chair.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find it in other places in the office for you to use if needed.
- After being seated in the operatory, all patients are required to do a Preprocedural mouth rinse (PPMR). The PPMR consists of swishing with a hygdrogen peroxide solution for 30 seconds.
- Our dentist, hygienist and assistants will be wearing additional PPE.
- We have plexiglass partitions on our reception room counters.
- We have HEPA air filters in our operatories.
- Our waiting room no longer offers magazines, coffee maker, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to keep clean and/or disinfect.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through all of these details.