We continue to follow the guidelines laid out by the MN Governor and other agencies. The safety of our patients is extremely important to us. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you are in our office you and our team will be safe. We follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Here are protocols that we have implemented to help protect our patients and dental team:
- You will need to complete a quick pre-appointment screening form. A link to this form will be sent to you via email and/or text prior to your appointment.
- As of April 1, 2022 masks are welcome but NOT required in our office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find it in other places in the office for you to use if desired.
- After being seated in the operatory, all patients are required to do a Preprocedural mouth rinse (PPMR). The PPMR consists of swishing with a hygdrogen peroxide solution for 30 seconds.
- Our dentist, hygienist and assistants will continue to wear additional PPE.
- We have HEPA air filters in our operatories.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, our team and every patient, safe in our practice.